Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to the New Year!

Its offically 2013. We have survived the Mayan Apocalypse and a Fiscal Cliff! Many things have happened over the past year, and I am glad and blessed to still be on the right track. However, with the new year comes New Year Resolutions.

Yes, I know. Everyone says their going to do something great and wonderful at the beginning at the year, and my February the resolution is done and forgotten about. However, I am deciding to let you all know what my 2013 resolutions are and hopefully stick to him for the remainder of the year.

1. Working Out. Yes extremely cliche, but I need to get it right and tight for the summer time. There is no excuse, being as though I have a free gym on campus, that I cannot work out at least twice a week. Last semester I couldn't because I was working, but I think that chapter is over for me. I'm going to devote myself to my studies this semester, and since that means more free time, I'll have more opportunities to work out.

2. Improve My Grades. As stated in the last resolution, I was working the fall semester, and my time was usually spent going to class and going to work. No time to study, no time to hang with friends. So, now that I know I can't slack like I did this semester, I'm going to shape up and really take the initiative to do better in class.

3. Keep Rocking the Natural 'Do. Can you believe its been a year? My hair has grown SO much and I'm so excited. To be truthful, I don't like my hair straight anymore now that I have my hair natural. I'm going to keep my hair like this and hopefully grow it even longer so I can reach my hair length goal!

Well those are it for me! I have started with the first resolution by buying exercise clothes. Once I feel a bit better, I'm working it out on the Wii Fit and get my body right for the summer.

This is just the start of my weekly (it might become bi-weekly) blogs. Hopefully someone likes them, and likes what I have to say, whether its about a tv show, musical artist or random news event. Maybe someone could give me ideas about what I could blog about. I'll take requests! :)
And I think that each blog should end with a question so that a discussion could be had in the comments on Facebook. So, like any start of the year, here is my question to you all:



What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment