Monday, April 2, 2012

Justice for Trayvon Martin

I guess this is the post to currently write out all my feelings, because at this point I am completely enraged, even though I try to hide it. I'm going straight off of emotion, so there is no proofreading or stopping...I'm just writing how it comes to me.

Trayvon Martin...Where to even begin? The case in itself is all fucked up, and not only does it have to with racism in America, but also the fucking politics that comes with a name.

I know everyone has heard about the case, so I don't feel the need to recite the facts over and over again. However, there are things about the case, in particular, that really don't sit well with me. (I warn you now, there will be a lot of profanities in this post, so read on if you dare.)

The 911 call. I can't listen to the whole thing, because it really saddens me to hear Trayvon crying out for help, while the person is trying to tell police what is going on. George Zimmerman claims that it was him screaming for help in the background, but anyone with a good ear and common sense can tell that the voice heard is of a young man, NOT an old ass person. To have the nerve to use the 911 call as an advantage to get himself out of the fucked up situation he got himself in baffles me.

The arrest record. You know what, I have come to the conclusion that the only reason that Zimmerman is not arrested yet is because of his fucking parents. If it wasn't because his parents are employees of the federal court system, his ass would have been in jail YEARS ago. But because his daddy is a retired judge, he can persuade the police in Sanford to do whatever he wants them to do. What I don't understand is how does Casey Anthony, a woman who was ACCUSED of killing her own child not arrested, but this man who we all know killed Trayvon is NOT ARRESTED YET. I need an ANSWER. It doesn't come together AT ALL.

The Sanford Police Department and the 'Stand Your Ground' Law. These fucktards at the Sanford Police Department really should be on the shit-list of EVERY FUCKING FLORIDA RESIDENT. They FAILED at their jobs, letting this man go and not questioning him further on the events of that night. The 911 dispatcher told him not to follow Trayvon, and what did he do? The followed and killed him anyway. The 'Stand Your Ground' law is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of, and the Sanford Police Department and Zimmerman's lawyers are trying to twist the words of the law, citing that Zimmerman had the right to kill Trayvon. If ANYONE had the motive of self-defense, it was Trayvon. Zimmerman basically stalked him, and invaded his grounds. Trayvon, in my opinion, had every right to defend himself from Zimmerman. Now, the head of the police department wants to step down. His ass should have been fired for not doing his job! As a cop, your job is to protect the people. If all the evidence, not circumstanial evidence, but SOLID evidence points to this man, then why not arrest him?

Joe Oliver. This FUCKING UNCLE TOM PAID SPOKEPERSON BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! It is clear as day to me that the person that the Zimmerman's hired to try to bring to light that Zimmerman is not racist, is the fucking worst attempt I have ever seen. This man probably doesn't know Zimmerman from a can of paint, and is going on CNN, MSNBC, and all other news outlets trying to convince the public that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. Do you know he had the nerve to say that his 17 year old daughter said that coon is a term of endearment?? If that wasn't the straw that broke the camels back for me, then I don't know what was. I am from a predominatley black area. I have NEVER heard anyone use the word coon in the way that Zimmerman used it. I was clearly a term to belittle Trayvon's character by saying "fucking coons". This man cannot be serious. He is the epitome of greed, ignorance, stupidity that I have EVER seen.

Racists. Or more known as the people trying to spin Trayvon into some thug who assulted and attacked Zimmerman. I don't see how the evidence is clear as day to these people, yet they still refuse to believe that this boy is innocent. It really makes me upset, and I know I shouldn't be, when people make ridiculous racist comments. Why can't black people be innocent? From what I see, white people commit the most crimes, kill the most people, brainwash and corrupt the minds of individuals on a LARGE scale everyday, but we can't be innocent? It pains me to know that, even though I knew racism still exists, it is so prevalent in my age group. People on Twitter making racial comments, and they are my age. Sometimes, I can't even blame them, I blame their fucking stupid ass, bango motherfucking redneck ass parents. What makes it even worse is that other minorities hate on each other. What is that? We are all opposed people. What does hating on the next group DO for you?Someone even commented that since Zimmerman is Hispanic, he can't be racist. WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT??? EVERYONE CAN BE RACIST!!! There is no defending a man who clearly acted in a fit of rage over Trayvon's outfit, skin color, or even Zimmerman's mentality of 'rent-a-cop' superhero. I just find it funny that the color of my skin, something I can't change, effects you so directly. I don't comment on the stupid ass ignorant shit I see white people do on the DAILY, so why do I have to be subjected to the sterotypes of black people. With that, I'll say this, not all white people are racist. In fact, many of them aren't. I have AMAZING friends, who happen to be white, and they are the most down to earth loving people, who care about me no matter what my skin color is.

To sum it all up, justice needs to be served...NOW. Not 2 weeks from now, but right the fuck now. It has gone on too long, and I'm afraid to say that if it doesn't there might be crazy ass riots happening all over the place and the beginning of something bigger.

Hopefully though, to keep it on a positive note, that won't happen and a jury will convict him of the right cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment