Saturday, December 17, 2011

Overexposed 2011 [No. 9]

Hello! Time for another addition of Overexposed. And finally something that I actually think has been extremely overexposed in 2011.

OVEREXPOSED NO. 9
THE ILLUMINATI

I really don't want to start my ramble on about the illuminati. I really don't. Because if I do, I'll get people who will come on here and say You need to open your eyes. Your being controlled by the illuminati. Their doing things and you don't even see. Look, I really don't give a flying f%$@ about anybody's illuminati. I don't. I really think people who believe in the illuminati are just really over paranoid people. I'm not going to sit here and say it doesn't exist, because who knows, it might.

My whole issue with people and the illuminati is when you just assume that an artist is apart of the illuminati. My first question is, why them? Why a celeb? If there really  is an illuminati controlling people, wouldn't be the top 1% of the world? The richest people? Not some lowly artist who wouldn't even compare to the money they have? I really get sick and tired of people over analyzing everything. And people who believe that artist are in the illuminati over analzye everything an artist does. When I see the illuminati subject come about I really want to ask: Why do you care? If they are, what the hell do you really think you can do about it?

They can't just all of sudden mind controll you. I just don't understand. Maybe someone should really sit down and explain it to me. Because I really, REALLY don't see it. Who actually sits and thinks that pop stars and rappers are planning to take over the world?! PLEASE, I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN. It just doesn't make sense at all. And even if they were, don't you think they would have done it by now? Music is extremely shitty, and you can become famous from just doing not too much of anything. I really think that if they were planning to take over the world, it would have been done by now. People have been talking about the illuminati for years now, so isn't it said that once you oust someone in a secret society, that would have to kill you? Wouldn't they?

If anyone is in the illuminati it would probably be the people your voting for, if the illuminati is even real. And in this context, I seriously doubt it.

Please, educate yourselfs and find out what the illuminati actually is, before you just go over analyzing and believing everything you see or hear.

Seriously, if they were, wouldn't you think the lyrics would be something about taking over the world in a sinister manner rather than "All the single ladies!"..... Just think about it.

Overexposed No. 9.....The Illuminati.

No comments:

Post a Comment