Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Whole Lot of Happiness

So currently, I am sitting in my mother's kitchen typing up this blog. It feels so good to be home. It's not like I don't like college, but my family are my best friends. I talk to them all the time, and its good that I am able to spend an entire month with them before I go back to school.

I recently got my final grades back. I currently have:
COSC 109: A
TSEM 102: A-
BIOL 190: B
MATH 115: B+

This puts me at like a 3.4, which is good because I am on the right track to getting into the Nursing Program. I really just wanted to right this blog so I can just share the good things about my life. It seems as though my last blogs were very down and cynical, so I wanted to counter balance that with all the good things happening to me. I have my health, my loving family (including my two dogs), and good grades to start the new year off right.

So, thats it. This post is short because we're getting our Christmas tree together and making dinner. I probably won't write anything most of the time I'm home, so if I don't see any of you during the break Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment