Friday, December 16, 2011

Studying Playlist Part II

***Today, I really don't feel like giving a synopsis on why I like each song. It just seems like a lot to do. So instead I'll just put the songs in a list, and you just make your own opinion on why I like the song.***

Hello again! Back to do part 2 of my studying playlist. Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who actually looks at this damn thing when I post the link on Facebook and comment on the blog posts. You guys are awesome! So without further adieu...The Studying Playlist Part II

15. Frank Ocean - Swim Good
16. Frank Ocean - American Wedding
17. Tyler, The Creator - Yonkers
18. Tyler, The Creator - French!
19. Tyler, The Creator - Sarah
20. Tyler, The Creator ft. Jasper Dolphin & Taco - Tina
21. John Legend - So High
22. John Legend - Ordinary People
23. John Legend - Heaven
24. Sade - No Ordinary Love
25. Outkast/Andre 3000 - She Lives In My Lap
26. Lauryn Hill - When It Hurts So Bad

There you have it! My Studying Playlist Part II. Hopefully you like the songs I picked, and if you have songs you listen to when doing work or studying leave it as a comment!

*BTW: I did listen to Beyonce's 4 album most of the time I've been here to get work done, but I decided to create a playlist for everyone's ears. And for those who really don't like Beyonce.*

No comments:

Post a Comment